LGSB – Faculty – English Studies Department
Institution: London Graduate School of Business (Tashkent)
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Category: EAP/EFL (English Language School)
The London Graduate School of Business (Tashkent) invites applicants for a full-time English as a Foreign Language instructor post. The incumbent will be responsible for delivering a range of different programs including General English, Exam Preparation (IELTS), Pre-University EAP, and Business English to groups of teen and adult learners.
This is a full-time position and will involve afternoon/evening shifts and weekend work, depending on scheduling needs.
Successful candidates will be expected to teach up to 25 hours of lessons per week. Other duties may include placement testing, marking written work, organizing and participating in workshops and events, and other tasks related to the development of the English Language Department.
Qualifications and Education
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Education, Linguistics or related field. Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees in other disciplines may be considered for this position provided they have appropriate teaching experience.
· Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL (online certificates will not be accepted).
· Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of experience teaching English as a Foreign Language to teens and adults in reputable institutions. Experience in tertiary institutions is a plus.
· Experience teaching IELTS, Business English and EAP is desirable.
Skills / Training / Knowledge
· Adept at the latest pedagogical techniques that stimulate students to self-enquiry Delivery of engaging, student and learning-centered instruction along with continuous formative assessment to ensure student success
· Ability to work in a multicultural educational environment; collaborate with subject instructors as a supportive team member, and live and work in Uzbekistan
· Compelling desire to contribute to Uzbekistani youth and to LGSB’s development
· Willingness to develop as a professional EFL instructor
London Graduate School of Business (Tashkent) offers:
· Internationally competitive salary
· 28 calendar days of paid leave per year
· Full visa support
· Assistance with finding suitable accommodation near the school
· Flight allowance (paid upon contract completion)
Want to Apply??
Visit application on English as a Foreign Language Instructor on the TEFL Warehouse Website.