m2r Education are working with a education group in Vietnam who provide English language instruction to over 75000 students.
Established in 2015, they have English language centres across 40 cities, covering the northern, middle and southern regions of the country and currently employ over 1000 teachers.
Experience beautiful culture & extremely diverse landscapes in one of the fastest developing countries with opportunities in the capital as well as rural and costal locations.
To compare the cost of living – https://bit.ly/costoflivingvietnam
- 21 Teaching Hours per Week
- Deliver Fully Prepared Lessons
- Classroom Management Skills
- Administrative Duties
- Additional bonus for working in small towns
- Native English (UK, US, South Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)/English Proficiency (C1+)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA (If you need help with this, please let us know)
- Competitive Salary. Teachers earn Between $1200 – $2000 per month (£890 – £1480) depending on experience
- Benefits include Government Medical Insurance, 12 paid days of annual leave plus 20 paid days of national holidays.
- Full training and continuous development and support
- Excellent class resources and fully prepared lessons.
- Full onboarding and relocation assistance. As soon as you arrive you will put you up in a hotel for 2 weeks.
- Bonuses are available and annual pay reviews.
- Great career opportunities.
If you are looking for a new adventure or are just starting your ESL career, contact us now!
Feb ‘21 start dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Want to Apply??
Visit application on ESL Teacher, Vietnam – Excellent 1st ESL job for graduates! on the TEFL Warehouse Website.