ITEFL Review – What’s the Verdict?
Yes, this is an ITEFL review (also known as international TEFL)Take your online course to become certified to teach while traveling the globe. This is an amazing opportunity to be able to provide educational services in different countries. The course provides all of the educational learning that you need to be prepared for the future. The ITEFL certified courses let you learn on the go or at home. It is a great opportunity for people who have a full plate and would like to take a teaching course with easy access. ITEFL has changed lives and provided an opportunity to help other people abroad. It is a perfect option for people who like to travel and want to see the world while teaching others.
The ITEFL review will assess the three packages you can choose from. All courses let you work abroad or online teaching elementary up to college level classes. Once you are certified to teach English as a Foreign Language, you can teach anywhere your heart desires. You will have the freedom to travel to many countries around the world and begin helping children and adults learn. There is no prior experience needed to enroll in the different package options. The three different programs can provide the number of classes you need to get the amount of certification that you are looking for.
ITEFL Review of the Online Package
- The online package is a 3-month course.
- It is available to purchase for $97 a month.
- The course offers a free Guide for you to review.
- The course is approved and accepted by ESL employees across the globe.
- The Teaching Young Learners section gives you adequate information to help
younger students learn to their highest potential.
- The course provides you with constant support from the professional team of educators.
- The online TEFL package course is internationally approved and accepted around the world.
- The certification is 120 hours of learning in TESOL and TEFL. These learning hours are
completely accredited and approved after completion.
ITEFL Review of the Professional Package
- The advanced packaged takes four months to complete and become certified.
- The cost of the advanced course is $97 for each month of the course.
- You will be able to teach online via Skype while being monitored for the best
practice and teaching experience.
- The advanced package provides you with access to the job board.
- The job board feed has over 6,000 available jobs to research and apply for.
- You will be eligible to be a part of the Club Membership for Life.
- A business course module is readily available that offers Business English for teaching.
- There is an online Cambridge ESOL course for you to take and learn.
- You will also have all of the online course package available to you when you choose
the Professional package.
ITEFL Review of the Advanced Package
- The advanced package course lasts for a four-month period.
- It costs $425 per month for each month of the Advanced Package course.
- The advanced packaged includes everything that is taught in the Professional Package.
- When you choose the advanced course, you receive around the clock support.
- A graduation celebration and a welcome lunch are provided to you.
- You get to pick from over 24 locations around the globe.
- The option to put your teaching to the test with observed teaching in regular schools to ensure that you are ready to teach students.
- The observed teaching provides you with hands-on experience to get you prepared to teach abroad.
- A TEFL course if offered for another 4 weeks.
- It is an advanced course that is given in the classroom for a better
one on one learning experience.
Q: What benefits do you receive when choosing to take an ITEFL course?
A: You will have the opportunity to work around the world, learn new languages, explore other cultures, meet new people, provide English education to students, and travel to different places.
Q: Is a BA degree required to take the ITEFL course and teach around the world?
A: No, there is no prior experience needed to be eligible for the TEFL course packages. There are a few countries that may require a BA but most countries do not require a degree. You can teach English in many countries with just the TEFL accredited certification certificate. You have the opportunity to teach online abroad using Skype to connect to students.
Q: Can you actually travel and teach English around the globe with only an ITEFL certification?
A: Yes, you absolutely can. There are many job opportunities across the world that will benefit English teachers who are wanting to travel. The ITEFL program is internationally recognized which gives you a wider range of teaching in most any country you would like to explore.
Q: What are the required qualifications to enroll in an ITEFL course?
A: You will need to be at least 20 years old. Be a fluent speaker in English. You will need to want to teach others how to speak the English language and have a good work ethic with students. Have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor when interacting with people.
Conclusion of ITEFL Review
In conclusion of our ITEFL review we have a few things to say. The ITEFL course packages are a great choice for people who want to help others while exploring other parts of the world. It is a remarkable program that is internationally recognized and provides the education that you need to succeed as an English teacher. The courses are affordable and do not require previous higher education to enroll in the courses. It is a remarkable opportunity for people to focus on a new career path.
Looking for something different ?
Even though this is a course we love, we understand that you may be looking for something different. There are tens if not hundreds of courses out there, Check out Premier TEFL and see if you like it.
My son completed a course with itefl.org
Chinese consulate in Perth Australia would not authenticate the certificate as it was not from an Australian entity, that’s their policy here. Shouldnt have been a proble as the website of itefl.org list an office in Perth, turns out that’s a ‘call centre’ only. Totally misleading, and fraudulent to claim you can teach anywhere in the world. Surely they know that some consulate have this policy and thats why they pretend to have an office in other countries.
Tried to get help from them but Nadine justs asks for more money for this and that, offers no help and spells my name wrong repeatedly.