WISE TEACHING is looking for professional ESOL instructors – MALE & FEMALE – to join one of AETG’s teaching teams in Riyadh and other places. AETG (Arabian Education and Training Group) is a major contractor and market leader in the field of Education in the Kingdom.
Start date: ASAP.
WHAT YOU NEED
– you MUST be a NATIVE SPEAKER and citizen from the UK/US/CAN/AUS/NZ/SA/EIRE
– a BA/MA in English/TESOL/Applied Linguistics
– an unrelated degree must be accompanied by a 100/120 hour TEFL certificate
such as a CELTA, online certificates will be considered
– at least one year’s experience in a relevant full time salaried position, in
the ME would be a great plus
– not older than 55, sorry
You also need to be/have
– culturally sensitive
– able to build a good rapport with students(young adults)and colleagues
– patient, a sense of humour and able to adapt to another lifestyle
WHAT YOU GET
– a one year renewable single status contract, teaching couples are most
– a tax free US$ 30,000 – 55,000 salary pa
– pre paid flights at the beginning and at the end of the contract
– free accommodation (including utilities)
– free transport to and from the work place
– class A medical insurance, including emergency dental
– all visa expenses paid for(UK)or reimbursed with first pay cheque(others)
– approx. 6 weeks paid holidays
– end of contract bonus
– professional support at the work place
– assistance from your recruiter throughout the application process
Even if you are at the lower end of the pay scale you will still be able to save close to 50% of your earnings. The cost of living in KSA is considerably lower than in your home country.
Want to Apply??
Visit application on Professional ESOL Instructors on the TEFL Warehouse Website.