Candidates should be citizens of one of these countries:
United States, Canada (Bachelors or Masters must be in English), United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- BA/Bed/MA/Med in TEFL/TESOL/Applied Linguistics.
- MA/BA in English Language with EFL component or certificate/diploma.
- MA/BA+ CELTA
- MA/BA + DELTA
- MA/BA + TESOL
- MA/BA+ Any internationally recognized equivalent certificate.
- BA+ DIP TESOL
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of two years EFL/ESL teaching experience after graduation.
- Experience with or interest in alternative instructional modes, such as web-based or online instruction, multimedia systems, etc.
- Basic computer skills.
Teachers will normally teach 20-30 hours per week in addition to office hours to reach 40 hours a week.
- Tax free salary
- Benefit package starting from 9500 TO 11,000 SAR BASIC SALARY
Company provided accommodation and transportation available
*FLIGHT TO KSA provided (in some cases will be booked for you)
WORK EMPLOYMENT VISA + WORK VISIT VISA AVAILABLE – will be reimbursed in KSA
*1 Year contract, with an option to renew*
Apply: Please email the following documents to email@example.com
- Degree certificate
- Teaching certificate
- 2 Experience certificate/ Reference letter
Want to Apply??
Visit application on Looking for ESL Instructors for TOP UNIVERSITIES – SAUDI ARABIA! Academic Year 2019/20 on the TEFL Warehouse Website.