Take your career to new heights in vibrant, bustling Indonesia!
Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for outstanding, dynamic English teachers to join us in 2020. Apply now! Join our family: teach communicative English to highly motivated adult learners.
Exciting positions open for our centers in Jakarta and Bandung; immediate start dates and ongoing recruitment.
As an integral part of WSE Indonesia, you will teach a variety of classes and be actively involved in creating a Community that helps learners to communicate in English, with confidence, thus opening up a world of opportunity.
If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
Salary and benefits:
• Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous housing allowance
• Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
• 15 days of annual leave
• Ongoing training and professional support
• Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
• Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
• Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
• Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
• Medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
• International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
• Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
• Native-level proficiency in English
• Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or any equivalent formal TEFL course
• Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months
• Customer-service oriented
• Overseas teaching experience preferred
• US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand nationalities are preferred (for work permit reasons)