Your Journey Starts Here—> We have multiple opportunities with an International School campus in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The school offers many wonderful educational opportunities for Saudi, Middle East and International students. The school consists of a Boys and Girls Division housed in beautiful new facilities that create a positive learning environment for all students and staff. These positions are for Primary/Secondary school teachers.
Nationalities/Citizenship: USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland
Start Date: ASAP
Open Positions: 6 available positions for Primary/Secondary Teachers
-Salary between $32,000-$34,000 USD to start (TAX FREE!)
-Housing in an expat compound until the school housing is finished
-school housing will be secured by the national guard
-school housing will be single occupancy
-school housing will have a gym, pool, and transportation to nearby grocers and malls
-a startup kit (dishes, sheets, towels, etc) will be provided
-Round-trip airfare is included
-Medical insurance is paid for
The school serves the student population with a US Standards Based Curriculum.
Teacher should hold one of the following:
• Elementary Education Degree, Early Childhood
• Middle School/High School should hold a degree in their subject field.
• If you don’t have the degrees mentioned but have a valid teaching credential, that will work as well in replacement of a degree.
Experience teaching in a self -contained classroom (Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies) is extremely important.
• Counselor should have a Counseling degree.
Additionally, we are seeking Professionals who are:
• Enthusiastic and provide creative approaches to teaching
• Life-long Learners
• Practitioners of Differentiated Instruction
• Promoters of ESL in the Mainstream
• Committed to sponsoring extracurricular and after school activities
• Respectful of the laws and customs of Saudi Arabia
Want to Apply??
Visit application on 6 x Primary/Secondary Teachers on the TEFL Warehouse Website.