We’re back with another information session about teaching in South Korea, but this time we’ve brought Enzo and Michael! These are our partners on the ground in South Korea. The people who help you settle into your paid TEFL internship.
Join us on May 12th at 7 PM New York time on Zoom to get real-time updates on life in Korea, what you need to know in preparation to teach there, and more!
Are you eligible for an internship in South Korea?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Certificate (included)
- Criminal Background Check (from all countries lived in over 18)
- Be a native English speaker
- Passport from Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- Be aged between 21 – 35
- In good health, mentally and physically
- Availability for one year minimum
- Enthusiastic and flexible on preferences
Be ready for a life-changing teaching experience abroad! See what’s on offer in this paid internship in South Korea.
We’ll see you at 7 pm New York time, May 12th on Zoom to find out you can Teach in South Korea.
Find out what life and teaching are like in South Korea right now! We caught up with TFEL teacher Molly Rose who shared tips for moving to South Korea, the biggest cultural differences, and the typical day of a teacher.
The post Next Recruitment Webinar: Teach in South Korea | Paid TEFL Internship appeared first on Premier TEFL.