Recent mandatory government COVID-19 restrictions require that all attendees to our courses in Melbourne provide proof of their negative COVID-19 status.
Upon arrival to the course, the venue will require proof of your COVID status in order for you to proceed with your course. Any attendee who arrives unable to provide the required documentation will not be permitted to attend and will have to contact email@example.com to rebook their course dates.
What proof is acceptable?
- COVID-19 digital certificate using the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate in a smart phone wallet
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Australian Immunisation Register certificate
- Medical certificate or a letter from an authorised medical practitioner
Your venue will have extra cleanliness measures in place that you will be required to follow carefully.
Should you not be able to provide the documentation required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to rebook your classroom course or discuss your options.
The post Important Information for Students Enrolling on the Melbourne Classroom Course appeared first on The TEFL Academy Blog.