English native speaker wanted
British citizens only! (Requirements of the Russian migration office due to the pandemic restrictions)
We are a language school and a bilingual kindergarten in Nizhny Novgorod in Russia. www.langbridge.info
We seek to appoint a native English teacher.
Our position will be very interesting for you if:
• you have clear English pronunciation and English is your mother tongue
• you don’t have a lot of teaching experience but eager to get it
• you are charismatic and able to communicate with different age groups (pre-schoolers, teens, adults)
• you are a quick learner and ready to learn new teaching methods
• you are flexible and loyal
• you are ready to teach 100 hours per month including mornings, evenings and a couple of hours on Saturdays
• you want to study academic Russian and have a possibility to practice it with new Russian speaking friends
• you want to travel in Russia
Job Offer year 2021-2022
Position: Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
General description: teaching English as a foreign language to children, teenagers, adults.
Period of contract: Late 2020 – late June 2022 (may be for different period)
Amount of work: 100 hours per month.
Special training is provided.
– TESOL or equivalent teaching certificate
– Bachelor degree or higher
– to teach English as a foreign language to groups and individuals according to programs of the school
– to prepare weekly lesson plans according to the program
– to prepare and run special events for children and adults (Halloween, Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc.)
– to administer students progress reports to the manager
– to participate in teachers’ meetings and training and seminars
– to work as a teacher of English in a summer camp (for teenagers)
Payment negotiable based on experience and qualifications
– multiple entry one year visa
– free accommodation – a room in a 2-room-appartment shared with another teacher (city centre, walking distance from the school). Internet and electricity paid extra.
– comprehensive 1-week training program
– regular trainings all through the year
– free lessons of Russian
– flight reimbursement
– local medical insurance
– transfer from the airport