British Teachers Needed in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
KB Bridge School is looking for creative, hard-working, vigorous, enthusiastic, qualified full-time EFL teachers who enjoy educate kids and adults to work at our language school and primary school.
KB Bridge is one of the largest private schools in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. In our school we perform three educational activities: language school, school of speed reading and intelligence development, primary general education school.
Language school and school of speed reading and intelligence development are composed of supplementary educational programs, and the kids come to our school after or before their regular schools.
Our primary school is a regular school which has a governmental educational program. We are trying to improve our kids’ knowledge and skills so we add some activities to the standard program. This year we are planning to start definitive training in English (maths, science, PE, music, arts, etc.) for primary students who speak and understand mainly Russian and almost have no experience in English.
Our educational center has more than 400 students of all ages (children of 6-17 and adults) in all the programs. We work 11 months a year. The studying starts in September and ends in late May. In June and July we organize a full-day summer camp with studying English. There are also evening adult classes and exam preparation courses.
A candidate should be ready:
– to teach different age groups (4-12 students in each group) offline and online;
– to participate in school events.
– British citizenship; – Bachelor’s or Master’s;
– certificates: TEFL/TESL/TESOL/CELTA;
– at least one-year pre-school experience of teaching EFL/ESL;
– the candidates attend the orientation training; – confident computer and Internet user.
– 9-12-month contract;
– Salary: 66,000 – 75,000 rubles net for 135 classes per month, extra hours are paid additionally;
– Full academic support, supervision, training;
– Internet access;
– Own teaching room.
– working visa support and refund;
– air tickets reimbursement up to 34,000 rubles: 50% on arrival and 50% upon successful completion of the contract;
– free arrival/departure airport transfer;
– free fully furnished shared apartment;
– sign-on bonus: 5000 rubles;
– wireless Internet access at home;
– free medical insurance (including COVID-19 treatment);
– emergency support;
– free excursions.
Want to Apply??
Visit application on British native ESL teachers needed in Sakhalin, Russia on the TEFL Warehouse Website.