Our highest ever paid TEFL internship is here! Get ready to spend 12 unforgettable months on our South Korea TEFL Internship as you kickstart your TEFL Career. From Daegu to Daejeon, we’ve got some amazing opportunities lined up for you, so get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Carry on reading to find out what’s included and discover how you can get started today…
With over 26 years’ TEFL experience and 210,000 graduates, we’ve worked with some of the hottest TEFL employers around. Over the years, we’ve built lasting relationships with reputable, trustworthy, and accredited companies so you know you’ll be in safe hands with us! Our internships take the stress out of TEFLing abroad as our in-country partners will organise your teaching position, accommodation, help with visas and much, much more!
Why South Korea?
In recent years South Korea’s become a popular TEFL hotspot thanks to its high demand for TEFL teachers and generous wages. Due to the surge in demand for native English speakers, South Korea now plays host to some of the biggest and best TEFL opportunities out there! Plus, it boasts an array of bustling cities, breathtaking countryside views, and a rich culture that’s steeped in thousands of years of history – what more could you ask for?
Our South Korea TEFL Internship is packed full of TEFL perks and will include the following:
- 12 months’ practical teaching experience
- Completion bonus
- Monthly salary of USD $1700 -$1900
- 120-hour online TEFL training (or discount if you have already completed your TEFL training)
- Orientation (currently online prior to heading to South Korea due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- 8-15 days paid holiday
- Studio/one-bedroom apartment near your school
- Academic and in-country support throughout
- Visa support
- Quarantine support (during the pandemic)
- One way flight reimbursement
Where will I be placed?
You’ll have the option of being placed in various amazing cities across South Korea such as Seoul, Incheon, Daejeon, Daegu, and Busan. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to teach, travel, and explore – amazing!
Where will I be living?
You’ll be living in a studio/one-bedroom apartment near your school. Our dedicated and experienced in-house country partners will match you with the most suitable school and accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
What do I need?
To be eligible for the South Korea TEFL Internship you’ll need the following requirements:
- To be a fluent English speaker
- To hold a passport from South Africa, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
- To be aged between 21-35 (exceptions on a case-by-case basis)
- To hold a bachelor’s degree or above
- Have a clean police check
- No visible tattoos (must be covered)
- To be in good health
Do I need any teaching experience?
You don’t need any previous teaching experience to take part in our internship as we’ll provide you with all of the skills, knowledge, and training you need to feel classroom confident! From your online TEFL course prior to leaving, to in-country classroom training – we’ve covered it all!
Do I need to speak a second language?
Not at all! The only language you’ll need to be fluent in is English as you’ll be teaching it to your students. As part of your orientation, you will learn some basic Korean to help you out, and you’re sure to pick up more whilst you’re there too!
How do I get started?
Sound good? We thought so too! Download your FREE Guide now to find out more!
Good luck and happy TEFLing!