Location: Hangzhou, China
Salary: £2215 – 2326/month (¥20000 – 21000)
Contract Length: 12 months
Start Date: Immediately
Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree or higher + TEFL/TESOL certificate
Experience: None needed
Number of Positions: 2
Passport held: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, USA
TEFL Recruits was founded and is run by former teachers with the mission to help fellow teachers gain insight and find job opportunities worldwide. We strive to help others find some of the best opportunities and help them throughout their year overseas and of course our services will always be free.
Work at this amazing training center! TEFL Recruits has had the pleasure of working with this center for several years with astounding reviews from our teachers. Although the work load on the contract is up to 25 hours per week like normal. Many of our teachers report working an average of 14 hours teaching per week. 14 hours with this kind of salary in Hangzhou gives you freedom and money to explore everything Hangzhou has to offer. Come teach at this fantastic school in Shanghai’s garden.
- Teach small classes to 3-12 years old
- Wednesday to Sunday work schedule
- Maximum 25 hours teaching, 15 office hours. (Note none of our current teachers we have placed have ever taught the maximum number of teaching hours)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary, 20,000-21,000 (after tax)
- 2,500 housing allowance
- Flight reimbursement after contract
- Accident Insurance/Health Insurance
- Legal Z visa, work permit and residency permit provided
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL Certificate or 2 years post graduate teaching experience
- Clean criminal record
The post Great Hangzhou opportunity with minimal workload and great pay appeared first on i-to-i TEFL.