PRESCHOOL & ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS REQUIRED ACROSS TURKEY ARE HIRING!
Do you have a passion with working with young children?
Would you like an opportunity to shine your skills and build your teaching experience?
Look no further!
“The English teacher’s primary responsibility is to speak English everywhere at the school, to help Turkish students to acquire English as they acquire their mother tongues.”
Contract type: 1 Year
- deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups;
- make sure that the pupils that you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity;
- support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary;
- guide and monitor pupil progress;
- carry out administrative duties such as preparing classroom resources, assisting the schoolroom teacher;
- provide support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams, covering teacher absences or going on school trips;
- to stay at school once a week as a duty teacher (for the late comer parents or for the backup classes)
- to apply the programs sent by the headquarters office
- to improve the programs
- to prepare materials for the classroom such as bulletin boards
- to assign and check HW (elementary school)
- BA degree and TEFL certificate -desired
- Diploma’s/certificates in Children’s Education -accepted
- Passion and desire to work with children – highly desired
- Newly qualified candidates welcomed
The teacher should start the school in the mid of August. The teacher may be asked to work in summer school as well.
- Working permit will be provided for one year.
- Help is provided to find the candidate to find a room/house to stay. The rent will be paid by the teacher.
- The salary per month is $800. The salary will be fixed to the TL when started.
- Working hours: 08:00-16:30
- We have 2 parents meetings at the weekends during the 1st and 2nd term.
- We don’t work at the weekends if we don’t have teachers or parent’s meetings/portfolios/shows.
Please could you record a short video clip covering the following points:
- Introduction about yourself
- Why you would like to work with young children?
Please forward your CV, video clip and passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews with the school head will be held on Skype.
Although the qualification is important, the head is looking for individuals who has a great desire and passion with working with children.
This position is opened for Native teachers only.
Want to Apply??
on the TEFL Warehouse Website.